- 1 out of 4 teens are bullied
- 9 out of 10 LGBT students experience harassment at school and online
- 43% of kids fear harassment in the school bathroom
- 80% of the time, an argument with a bully ends up in a physical fight
- 35% of kids have been threatened online
Did you know....
- 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online
- 58% have not told their parents or an adult about a negative online experience that happened to them
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied on the playground and in 85% of case NO ONE intervenes
You can help us make a difference to many youth and their parents.
There are various ways that your organisation can donate to Robert’s Wish.
- Sponsor one or more of Robert’s Wish Podcast episodes.
- Share a donation to sponsor one of our monthly blogs.
- Donate and we will publically thank you across our social media platforms.